Job Title: Finance Manager – Real Estate Firm
Reporting to: Assistant General Manager
Our client is one of the leading real estate firms.
They seek to hire a Finance Manager to be responsible for the financial health of the company.
S/He should provide financial reports and develop strategies based on financial research.
The incumbent will also guide senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Remittance of taxes on time.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Perform any other duties assigned by senior management.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Bachelor in Commerce / Finance
- Aged between 30- 35 years
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Superior attention to detail
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager – Real Estate Firm) to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 15th January 2020