Job Title: Marketing Manager – Real Estate Firm
Reporting to: Assistant General Manager
Our client is one of the leading real estate firms.
They seek to hire a Marketing Manager responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives.
S/He will use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
S/He will also oversee production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing real estate expos and activations.
- Evaluating competitors.
- In charge of all marketing materials: acquisition, storage, maintenance and repairs.
- Ensuring quality of all marketing materials and their availability whenever needed.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts and content marketing.
- Researching and analyzing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Upload and manage campaigns on CRM
- Perform any other duties assigned by senior management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Manager – Real Estate Firm) to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 15th January 2020