Our client, a lounge in the airport, is seeking to recruit receptionists with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for prompt and courteous receiving of guests in accordance to the restaurant policies, procedures, and standards established, and to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
Transport and food will be provided.
Salary Kshs. 35,000.
Duties and responsibilities
- The delivery of the highest levels of good customer service.
- To be a first point of contact for all who come to the lounge including staff, visitors and clients.
- To receive calls and emails, and redirect or take messages as appropriate.
- To accept posts, parcels and other delivered items; sort and distribute accordingly.
- Providing a professional and welcoming environment for all clients.
- Ensure that the reception and surrounding area remain clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that the Reception Visitors book and any supporting report is maintained on a regular basis.
- Ensure that any personal information received verbally or in writing is treated confidentially and is only passed on to appropriate colleagues.
- Degree/ Diploma in Front office, Hospitality Management or related industry.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar position,
- International exposure is an added advantage.
- Ability to create good rapport with the guests and to be extremely courteous and friendly at all times.
- ·Excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be Computer literate with knowledge of front office management system.
- Friendly, social and pleasant personality
- Excellent time-keeping and communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.