Job Title: Recruiting Representative – Marketing
Company: Maple Leaf Educonnect (MLEC)
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Maple Leaf Educonnect (MLEC) is a professional Marketing Services Company that provides administrative and recruitment support to Canadian Public Higher Educational Institutions.
The company works on a unique model and provides customized solutions to meet the needs of universities & colleges.
For most of its partners, MLEC acts like a regional “International Office” that caters to the student population in Africa.
The various services that the company will be providing will include outreach counselling, branding, application processing, agent management, high school student recruitment, social media and digital marketing strategies, designing of marketing materials and event management.
We seek to hire a Recruiting Representative to support business operations
- Develop & implement annual marketing strategy
- Take a lead on the annual marketing budget and keeping track of the spend on a monthly basis
- Student outreach, support and recruitment in Africa
- Represent the college in recruitment events organised by various stakeholders
- Relationship management with study abroad consultants and high schools
- Provide support to International Office in Canada
- Logistics support to college officials visiting the region
- Liaison with Canadian Embassies, Trade Chambers and other relevant organisations
- Organise marketing and recruitment events
- Post-graduate Degree preferably in marketing & communication or undergraduate degree in marketing with at least 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command over English language
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Open to extensive travel – domestic & within Africa
- Good knowledge of international education sector, and the education industry in Africa
- Dynamic, outgoing and committed to customer service and client relations
- Strong digital marketing experience
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your resume & cover letter in PDF as one document (with your salary expectation) to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of day on December, 17th 2021.