Regional Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Regional Sales Manager position for one of our clients
- Manage and direct a sales force to achieve sales and profit goals within his region.
- Manage your sales region and adjust sales goals and procedures as appropriate for each market and customer.
- Design and recommend sales programs and set short- and long-term sales strategies.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region’s sales volume.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Liaise with the National Sales Manager to ensure smooth flow of the company’s products.
- Source and select dealers and distributors.
- Recruit new sale staff and participate in interviewing process.
- Review training requirements as necessary.
- You will be selling the company’s product range within your particular area.
- Your customers will be distributors, wholesalers, shops, businesses, garages, transporters, service stations, institutions or individuals within your specific sales territory.
- Identify and recruit service stations for lease, dealership or buys.
- Lead and direct the work of others including company and distributor sales team
• Problem solving
- Results oriented
- Interpersonal Relations
- Self driven
- Team leader / Player
- Street wise
• University Degree
• 5 Years experience in sales and distribution.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 23rd January 2020. Clearly indicate the subject line as “Regional Sales Manager”.