HAWI Family Hospital offers Outpatient ,Inpatient, ANC/Maternity, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Dental, Laboratory services and etc. We are located at Oyugis town along Kisumu, Kisii highway opposite Kasimba primary.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is
- Process patient admission and discharge
- Review records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with
- Compile and maintain patient’s medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts.
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures and treatment into the computer.
- Plan, develop, maintain and operate a variety of health record indexes and storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store and analyze
- Manage the department and supervise clerical workers, directing and controlling activities of personnel in the medical records department.
- Prepare statistical reports, narrative report and graphic presentations of information such as tumor registry data for use by hospital staff, researchers, and other
- Consult classification manuals to locate information about disease
- Compile medical care and census data for statistical reports on diseases treated, surgery performed, and use of hospital
- Develop in-service educational materials/ medical
- A Diploma in Medical Health Records from KMTC
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Honesty and integrity
- A minimum of 2 Year Post Enrollment Experience in a busy hospital.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 10 December. 2021