To enhance growth of the products and services through marketing of the assigned unit.
1. Preparation of marketing plans
2. Preparation of periodic business and marketing analysis
3. Client acquisition by:
a. Maintaining client relationships
b. Responding to prospective client’s enquiries.
c. Attending and giving presentations to prospective clients
d. Supporting the unit by giving logistical support for assigned clinic events e.g. workshops, medical camps and other AHC sponsored events & public presentations etc
4. Preparation of weekly and monthly marketing reports
5. Engaging in corporate and industry events
6. Maintain client and patient privacy and confidentiality at all times
1. Bachelors in Business Administration (Sales, Marketing or other) or any other related degree
2. 2 years’ experience in business development, relationship management or marketing. Healthcare Industry experience preferred but not mandatory.
3. Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
Method of Application
Application documents (CV and Certificates) must be emailed to email@example.com with the job position you are applying for as the subject of the email by 1st July 2022.