Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Gross Salary: 35k – 50k
Our client is a medium sized restaurant.
They seek to hire a customer-oriented Restaurant Supervisor to ensure that all restaurant operations run smoothly.
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
- Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Liaise with management on any marketing activities for the restaurant
- Daily reporting to management on the operations of the restaurant
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff.
- Diploma Holder in Business Administration or Hospitality.
- 3 years’ of experience in a similar role at a busy restaurant
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Restaurant Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th January 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.