Enterprise Network Programmability Specialist Job, IT Kenya Job 2022,
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the TES Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Manager – Enterprise Network Programmability, the position holder will be responsible to design and implement Intent-based networking systems and enable network administrators to automate tasks.
- Lead and champion Enterprise Edge network digitization activities as part of pedictive maintenances on the Enterprise Network.
- Lead and champion next generation connectivity e.g. SDN, 5G for Enterprise, IPv6.
- Lead and motivate the adoption of robotic process automation to eliminate repetitive linear activities to optimize deployment and maintenance processes.
- Automate Performance management to achieve service uptime targets.
- Automate and simplify configuration management of Enterprise Networks.
- Automate and simplify Enterprise Network order fulfillment processes to reduce billing time.
- Develop configuration management tools to reduce repetitive maintenance tasks including remote access management and site acceptance procedures.
- Employ Data science analytics tools to simplify and Analyze Enterprise Edge IP network logs to resolve and report running faults before they become service affecting.
- Lead Digital Empowerment of Customer facing teams to improve customer SLA and significantly reduce BAU escalations to Backend Infrastructure team.
- Lead agile collaboration activities with digital NOC team and participate in End to End EBU automation project squad.
- Optimize and monitor alerts on the Enterprise IP core and follow up on resolutions.
- Be a custodian of network documentation and improvements of the versions.
- Spares tracking and management in liaison with the responsible sections in the company for the IP devices in use.
- Bsc. Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Programmable environments such as Cisco One Platform, OpenDaylight Controller and Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC).
- Candidates should be able to program in C, Python or similar languages in an open networking environment
- Practical hands on experience on Redhat Ansible Chef, Puppet, Salt Stack, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with network security and various secured VPN technologies
- Knowledge and experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE and Huawei VRRP
- Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting and Perl/Python programming
How to Apply