Vacant Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Summary: Our client is seeking to fill the position of a Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in advertising and selling of company’s products and to create competitive advantages in the market industry.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising both online and offline.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Generating Unique sales plans.
- Creating engaging advertisements, emails and promotional literature.
- Developing pricing strategies.
- Meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or sales in hospitality.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com by 17th September 2021.
Indicating Sales and Marketing Manager on the Mail subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.