Sales Assistant (Githunguri) Job vacancy at Fresha June 2021
Fresha is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk. They seek to recruit a sales assistant to ensure timely delivery of products to the market and timely stocking of goods.
- Ensure prompt sales and optimum coverage of stocks to the assigned market segment.
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of stocks on daily basis
- Ensure all our products are sold to retailers at the recommended prices.
- Ensure our products are well displayed, clean and in good condition within all the trade levels in your route.
- Daily and accurate account reconciliation – cash, documented debtors and prompt collection when debts are due for payments.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in relevant business discipline or social sciences.
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing, Diploma in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage
- KCSE certificate minimum aggregate C (Minus).
- At least one-year experience
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening skills.
- Ready to work in any part of the country
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Assistant – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1st July 2021.