Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya, Randox Food Diagnostics Jobs
Due to our continued growth and expansion, Randox Food Diagnostics Ltd currently has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our dynamic sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business and managing distributor partners within East and West African market. This Sales Executive will be responsible for the sale and promotion of the Randox Food Diagnostics product portfolio and increasing the overall brand awareness of Randox within this territory. As a Sales Executive, your aim will ultimately be to increase sales throughout the given territory.
This would be a home based position which will require extensive travel throughout East and West Africa. The successful applicant would, ideally, be based in Nairobi.
• Increasing sales of the Randox products through direct sales and ongoing management of distributor partners
• Developing strong working relationships with customers and current distributors
• Evaluating distributor performance and creating reports
• Identifying new opportunities by researching the food testing markets within this territory.
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Planning, organising and manning exhibitions
• Extensive travel throughout the territory on a regular basis
• A minimum third level qualification in a life science related discipline. (2:1 or better).
• Ideally a background in Sales.
• Experience in analytical techniques i.e., HPLC, ELISA and MS/MS.
• Experience of working to targets.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Fluency in English.
• A willing to travel extensively on a regular basis.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products.
Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Submit your CV & Cover letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org