Our Client, a design and production company seeks to recruit a Sales Officer / Business Development.
The Sales Officer will have a keen understanding of the market opportunities, industry, and audience for the assigned brand inclusive of growing and managing the market, establishing strategic partnerships, and closely working with consumers and prospective consumers in an effort to develop standards as well as unique advertising programs for the business.
Reports to: CEO
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Promoting the company’s services promotion platform.
- Researching and co-developing sales and marketing opportunities and plans, under the guidance of the Director. Understanding client requirements, and identifying market trends.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing sales team.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Continually assessing sales and marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or marketing.
- Preferably lady aged between 25 to 33 years.
- Go getter; Able to manage self and team.
- Ability to cold call to grow database of advertisers for the magazine.
- Driving license is an added advantage.
- Creative and resourceful person.
***Female candidates are encouraged to apply***
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications letter and detailed CVs with a day– time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Sales Officer / Business Development on the Subject line.
Applications should be received on or before October 15th, 2022.