Samura Engineering Customer Service and Sales Executive Job in Kenya 2019
Samura Engineering Ltd
Customer Service and Sales Executive
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Should have a minimum grade of a C+ in KCSE and in mathematics a C
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Proficiency in basic computers knowledge.
- Experience working with customer support.
- 3 years previous on a similar job
Send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com by 8th April 2019.
Please quote the salary expected and your availability