Medical Laboratory Technologist Job, Current Laboratory Technologist Jobs,
- Arrange the laboratory apparatus and models in an orderly manner for smooth processes during the practical session.
- Provide support for practical learning in science courses by facilitating practical sessions to ensure efficient delivery of the content matter.
- Assist in invigilation of practical examination sessions to enhance integrity and quality in the examination process.
- Provide a conducive and safe learning environment in the laboratory to ensure conformity with the stipulated occupational,health and safety standards.
- Collect experimental specimens and samples using stipulated standard operating procedures to be used for practical demonstration.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Membership to Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board (KMLTTB).
- Must be computer proficient.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
How To Apply
Applications, in ten (10) copies, should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200,
So as to be received on or before Friday, 16th April, 2021.
SEKU is an equal opportunity employer