Senior Estate Management Officer Jobs, Architecture Jobs In Kenya, Nyeri County Jobs,
JOB GROUP ‘L’- JOB GROUP ‘L’ 1 POST
- Responsible on advising stakeholders and clients on all technical matters related to the land valuation and rating, allocations and acquisitions and county property and fixed asset management information within the county;
- Offer technical guidance on preparation of county valuation Act and county valuation for rating Act
- Valuation and assessment of property for stamp duty,
- Facilitate acquisition of county government leases
- Apportioning of rents following subdivisions;
- Inspections of land for compensation;
- Assessment and inspection of land for rating purposes;
- Undertaking other routine valuation duties as maybe assigned from time to time
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Valuation and Property Management , Land Economics or Building Economics, Property Management and Valuation, Architecture, Regional /Urban Planning, Construction Management from recognized institution.
- Registration by any of the following bodies: Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity Surveyors, Engineers Registration Board, Valuers Registration Board,
- Must have worked as a valuer in a public office or private sector for a minimum of 3 years;
- Have demonstrated merit and shown ability to perform with minimum supervision
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
Salary and benefits: As per the regulations of Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Terms: Three (3) year contract
Applicants MUST attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
- National Identity Card
- Valid certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
- Valid certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Valid clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Valid clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Valid Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons from any part of the country are encouraged to apply. Persons Living With Disability and women are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Written applications, together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
Nyeri County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 90 – 10100
The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 28th January ,2020.