Optim Systems Limited is a HR consultancy offering HR solutions to its clients by spotting and forestalling issues within an organisation’s HR function and finding strategic ways to remedy them.
We currently seek to engage Senior HR Consultants in our business
Job Advert: Senior HR Consultants
- Carry out HR audit on behalf of the client.
- Conduct Job evaluations and developing specific Job descriptions and Job grading.
- Carry out salary surveys and establish a suitable salary scale for the company’s employees.
- Support client in the evaluation of the strategic plan implementation process, analyze the gaps and recommend a corrective action plan.
- Develop performance management system for the client, Train and support the line managers in goal setting and appraisal process.
- Advice the client’s management team on the implementation of the HR policies.
- Advice and support the client during the restructuring process.
- Carry out trainings need analysis and conduct training on culture change.
- Serve as the on-site HR manager for the client on need basis.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Higher Diploma- HRM
- Qualification in CHRP-K is an added advantage
- At least 4 year of experience in a busy HR and Strategic Planning consultancy.
- Excellent communication and ‘people’ skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- A professional manner and the ability to work well in a team
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Advanced writing skills to write investigative reports and document HR decisions
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application letter with expected salary, along with detailed CV & testimonials to reach by 31st January 2020.
Send documents to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.