Lean Energy Solutions Ltd is a consultancy firm dealing with Energy Management, Boiler Conversion, Solar Power Generation and Lean Briquettes manufacturing.
It seeks to fill the following position
Position: Senior Investment Officer
- Preparation of funding proposals and concept notes.
- Periodically evaluate progress towards the completion of project deliverables to verify alignment with strategic directions and defined targets. Ensure excellence within-budget and on-time delivery of activity and financial results and reports.
- Engage/Collaborate/Meet with Corporates and organizations supporting startups and innovation in Africa
- Manage and coordinate the relationships with key partners on various projects.
- Timely attention and response to company’s partners and donors
- Provide technical support to senior management’s efforts to develop new and innovative partnerships;
- Preparing investment memos, financial models, financial projections and valuations.
- Monitoring existing investments.
- Team coordination
- Fund Accounting
- Build systems to promote compliance with the terms of grants and agreements.
- Special Projects: Participate in project teams as relevant
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of proven experience working in the field of resource mobilization and partnership building;
- Strong financial modeling ability with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- The ability to confidently interact with and influence internal and external relationships, including senior business executives
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- An eagerness to take initiative; the ability to work independently and multi-task
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior Investment Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th January 2020.