Senior Investment Officer Jobs, Finance Jobs in Kenya, Blue Orchard Finance Jobs
As a member of the regional investment team, you will perform and lead the planning and undertaking of the on-site due diligence and prepare full investment proposals to assess the feasibility and completion of debt investment opportunities, in Africa.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Perform desk review and on-site analysis to assess risk of existing and potential clients for the Region;
- Plan, prepare and conduct due diligence visits, perform country and credit risk analysis;
- Mentor, support and work with the local team of investment officers, as well as contribute to the development of investment/ credit analysis processes and tools of the Company.
Required skills and experience
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience in banking as well as in deposit and non-deposit taking financial entities catering to SMEs and micro entrepreneurs with loans and tailor made products like leasing and factoring;
- Ideally at least 3 years of relevant working experience in the Region;
- Experience in performing financial due diligences and/or risk assessments on financial institutions;
- Experience with assessing debt investments and conducting detailed credit analysis;
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills required to effectively manage internal and external communication;
- Excellent verbal and writing communication in English, additional language(s) practiced in the region are a plus;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in finance, business administration, economics, or related field.
Your personal profile
- Flexible, highly analytical, self-starter with ambition to excel, detail oriented and a developed commercial acumen;
- High work ethic, capable of multitasking and producing high quality output within set deadlines;
- Demonstrated team player with the ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment;
- High degree of responsibility and accountability.
What we offer
- Work in a global and fast-growing company with a true commitment to its mission of fighting global poverty and climate change
- An entrepreneurial culture, offering multiple opportunities for learning and development
- A dynamic and multicultural team spread around the globe
- Attractive compensation and exciting career opportunities
How To Apply
Please apply in ENGLISH, including CV and cover letter.
Deadline for application is 28 February 2020.