Senior Physical Planner Jobs, County Government Jobs In Kenya, Nyeri County Jobs,
JOB GROUP ‘L’ – 3 POSTS
Reporting to the County Director, Physical Planning and Housing, the following will be the duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing physical development plans for small and medium sized urban areas under the guidance of the county director
- Collecting, collating and analyzing urban and regional physical planning data
- Preparing action plans for specific projects such as residential housing schemes and shopping centers
- Responsible for advising stakeholders and clients on all technical matters related to the planning and development control within the sub county/county
- Providing logistical support to physical planning development approval and liaison committee
- Updating and maintaining physical planning records
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Must have worked as a physical planner or its equivalent in a public office or private sector for a minimum period of 3 years;
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Planning or Town Planning or any other equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Be a member of Kenya Institute of Planners or Architectural Association of Kenya(Town Planning Chapter) or Town and county planners Association of Kenya (TCPAK)
- Computer proficiency;
- Have demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
Applicants MUST attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
- National Identity Card
- Valid certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
- Valid certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Valid clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Valid clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Valid Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons from any part of the country are encouraged to apply. Persons Living With Disability and women are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Written applications, together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
Nyeri County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 90 – 10100
The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 28th January ,2020.