Senior Real Estate Investment Analyst Jobs, Latest Jobs, Cytonn Inestments Jobs.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Category: Real Estate
Closing Date: January 27th, 2020
Cytonn Asset Managers Limited (CAML), is the regulated affiliate of Cytonn Investments Management Plc, and is licensed as a Fund Manager by the Capital Markets Authority and the Retirement Benefits Authority. The company is also a licensed Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Manager under the Capital Markets Authority. Our objective is to offer superior risk-adjusted investment returns to our clients through investments in both the public and alternative investments markets.
Cytonn Investments Management Plc (CIMP), is an alternative investment manager, with real estate development capability, and a primary focus on private equity and real estate investments in the high growth Kenyan Region. CIMP has presence in East Africa, Finland and the US.
CAML & CIM investors include global and local institutional investors, individual local investors, and diaspora investors.
Cytonn Asset Managers Limited (CAML) is hiring the Senior Analyst to lead real estate investments. Specifically, to connect real estate market research to real estate investment and guiding the real estate investment project through the entire development process, with oversight over the entire development from an investment and return perspective.
- Connecting real estate market research to real estate investment and guiding the real estate investment project through the entire development process, with oversight over the entire development from an investment and return perspective,
- Real estate deal structuring and capital budgeting,
- Conducting fundamental investment opportunity research and analysis in real estate, and real estate related business lines
- Financial modelling, with a key focus on real estate investment financial models. This will include real estate investment analysis tools, such as NPV’s, IRR’s and all metrics to capture return on investment,
- Learning of investment analysis in private equity, structured products, equities & fixed income, and analysing historical and projected financial statements & investment data,
- Participating in the evaluation, formulation and implementation of investment strategies
- Ensure feedback from clients and Real Estate Financial Advisors on real estate and investment products is acted upon appropriately,
- Facilitate communication between the Distribution Team, Real Estate Investments Team and Operations Team, on real estate products and related matters,
- Actively participate in value creation and portfolio operations post investment;
- Training and development of analysts and interns in the investment department.
- Track the processing of Reservations, Letters of Offer and Sale Agreements for Real Estate clients including preparation, approval, disbursement and sign off by clients, and answering any questions that may be needed
- Ensure all client queries on real estate and investment products are responded to in a timely manner,
- Minimum of 2-years of analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, First Class or Upper Second (achieved)
- Minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent
- Professional qualifications in Finance/Investments e.g. CFA or be a registered student and actively pursuing the CFA, CPA or CAIA qualifications
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Ready to take on challenges
- Demonstrate leadership capability
- Innovative and solution oriented individuals
How To Apply