Job Title: Senior Sales Rep – Institutions
Location: Upcontry (Riftvalley and Western)
Gross Salary: Khs 70k – 130k
Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies in Kenya and they seek to hire a Senior Sales Rep –Institutions responsible for the end-to-end management of all professional sales accounts in the upcountry territory.
Provision of professional hygiene solutions to professional sales customers, whilst meeting overall professional sales, Divisional Sales and Debt targets on a month-on-month and YTD basis.
The Candidate will be focusing upon business development through introducing new products to existing clients by range and cross selling and prospecting for new customers.
- Ensuring the company’s objectives are met and set targets are achieved, whilst continuing to provide excellent customer service to all clients by making sure any representation made on behalf of the company is of impeccable standards, ensuring their effective management, growth and development of professional sales accounts.
- Manage a portfolio of professional sales accounts ensuring continuous growth in sales and achievement of targets is a must, debt collection and cross selling product range.
- Undertake account and relationship management by providing information regarding hygiene solutions and training developments.
- Managing debt collection, by ensuring all accounts operate within their agreed credit limits, and all receivables are collected within agreed date of statement.
- Undertake customer visits via a predetermined itinerary, ensuring positive one-on-one relationships with key personnel, top to bottom, to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Managing stocks at all times at customers premises, product performance to meet customers’ expectations and on-time re-ordering.
- To work with the Finance department to ensure all customers’ accounts are fully reconciled with appropriate credit limits and all statements are distributed on time all the time.
- To work with the invoicing and dispatch teams simultaneously, establishing stock availability to meet daily orders, on-time delivery of orders and arrange alternatives such assisting in making urgent customer deliveries if necessary.
- To proactively resolve problems both common and unusual in nature, consulting the HOPS for further guidance when policy decisions are to be made.
- To maintain the strictest level of confidentiality and professionalism when dealing with information concerning the Company including salaries, company performance, pricing policies, marketing plans, new products development and any other information.
- To conduct continuous competitor product and pricing surveys within the division.
- Periodic KP customer training on hygiene solutions
- Performance reports – done monthly on debt factor, new business development and sales achievement versus target
- To be the first point of contact for customers, ensuring they are always able to contact their Sales Consultant.
- Liaising with the Customer Care department to resolve all client queries and issues in the shortest time possible.
- Monitor client back order reports, if products are out of stock then ensure liaise with the clients, production, customer care and invoicing departments to offer the client a suitable alternative ensuring clients are always well stocked at all times.
- To compile and submit mandatory reports as per company policy, planner, monthly new business development report, whites pot analysis summary.
- Conduct monthly KP business review meetings in conjunction with other members of the KP Team and ensure all agreed actions are carried out before within agreed timeframes.
- Carry out new business development initiatives with existing clients by introducing new products. For potential clients through product introductions, follow ups, trials, and business acquisition
- To protect and defend all company KP accounts through solid relationship management and planned defense strategies when clients are targeted by competitors.
- To liaise with dispatch department for on-time transport of orders
- To resolve problems both common and unusual in nature, consulting the Marketing Director for further clarification only when a policy decision are to be made.
- To assist in making urgent client deliveries whenever necessary.
- To oversee dispenser installations and repairs when necessary.
- To maintain the strictest level of confidentiality and professionalism when dealing with information regarding salaries, reporting, company performance, pricing policies and development of marketing plans and new products.
- Maintain a customer database of all the customers that stock Kim-Fay products
- To resolve problems both common and unusual in nature consulting with the Head of Professional Sales for further clarification only when policy decisions are to be made.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Three years or more work experience in Sales and marketing or related field.
- MS Office proficiency – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and assertive approach to customer service
- Flexibility, versatility and adaptability to the ever changing business environment
- Minimal supervision
- Strong organization skills including time management and computer literacy
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Sales Rep – Institutions (Upcountry) to email@example.com on or before 10th December 2021.