Kwale International Sugar Company (KISCOL) is based in Ramisi, Kwale County wishes to recruit competent and highly skilled candidates for the following roles.
Key Roles and Responsibilities for the position
- Assembling, installing, calibrating and test maintenance electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using tools.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Diploma in Electrical and Instrumentation/Electrical and control/ mechatronics engineering with at least 5 years’ experience in a busy industrial setup in a similar position
- Proof of understanding of the automation and control software will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of sugar industries and its operations.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their cover letter and CV:
HR & Administration Manager
Kwale International Sugar Company Limited
P.O Box 46279-00100
OR Email: email@example.com indicating the Position as the Subject of the email.
Hand Delivery is also encouraged at the main gate Kwale Factory.
Please Indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope.
To be considered, your application must be received on/before the 6th November 2021.