Woman Coordinator Job, County Government Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Play a coordination role by supporting the unit in the development and implementation of programmes in support of international and national commitments on gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.
- Provision of technical advice to the Chief Operating officer as required by ensuring emerging development support responds to women’s needs and national gender equality priorities;
- Contribute to mainstreaming gender equality and women’s empowerment into all programs in a coherent manner, through close consultation with all relevant County Government Departments, Agencies and Partners.
- Ensure knowledge sharing, documentation and dissemination of good practices on gender equality, women’s empowerment and rights
- Identify and advise on entry points for new initiatives for the County Government to strengthen local capacities for gender equality and to support the advancement of women’s empowerment and gender equality.
- Maintain active relationship/partnerships with National Government Counterparts, international community, inter-government and non-governmental organizations, institutes and academia on women’s issue to enhance collaboration, resource mobilization and share and influence agenda and priority setting.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in gender, women’s studies, education, social sciences, international development, international relations or other development-related fields.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in development, focused on providing policy advice, technical assistance and/or programming around gender equality, women’s empowerment and women’s rights issues
- Experience writing analytical documents and reports;
- Strong public speaking skills and representational experience
- Certificate in Computer Applications
How to Apply
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application form with position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1st floor, Bondo.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on email@example.com
So as to reach the Board on or before 31st December 2022 at 4:00pm