The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in the area of sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs.
Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH and sexual and gender-based violence.
Our staff include experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management and data.
We seek to fill the following positions for a Linda Mtoto Project;
- Diploma or degree in social sciences or community development
- 2 or more years in social work coordinating child-related projects
- Knowledge and understanding of children rights and experience in community work
- Strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Power point
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communications skills required
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 5th June 2020, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.