Software Sales Executive Job in Nairobi 2019
Job Title: Software Sales Executive
Compensation: Attractive commissions
Our client is a software development company that seeks to provide innovative, credible and quality mobile solutions to their clients.
They seek to hire an experienced and talented individual to join their sales and marketing team, whose main deliverable will be to generate revenue and market the firm’s services.
- Managing workload to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Meeting sales targets set by the sales manager and contributing to team targets
- Executing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Maintain excellent customer service to intermediaries and clients
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to keep colleagues appraised on market uptake of services
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Arranging business meetings and following up leads
- Developing new business through networking and cold calling
- Developing presentations to potential clients, negotiating terms and managing the whole sales process
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers
- Gathering Market intelligence and Customer information.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Selling and Promoting IT / Software systems.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed targets and self -motivated
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, ability to close sales
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Software Sales Executive) to email@example.com before Monday 4th March 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV