SOS Children’s Villages Pharmaceutical Technologist Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an affiliate of SOS CV – International whose mission is to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities.
In Kenya, the organisation runs five Children’s Villages in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Meru and Kisumu. SOS Children’s Villages Kenya also runs education and health institutions and works with local communities through Families Strengthening Programs.
We seek to recruit for the position of Pharmaceutical Technologist based at SOS CV KE Medical Center – Nairobi
Key performance areas and main responsibilities:
Pharmaceutical Technologist will undertake various duties which include and are not limited to the following:-
- Dispensing the correct medication to the patients.
- Stock Management of drugs in the pharmacy.
- Recording of all the payments made for pharmacy services.
- Participates in quality control and assurance activities concerning the pharmacy
- Responsible for proper and confidential reporting and storage of pharmacy data/ records
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy & Poisons Board.
- At least two years’ work experience in a Pharmacy.
- Highly organised, able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate
- Have a genuine liking for and interest in young people and demonstrated patience, tolerance and understanding
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application letter(stating current and expected pay) & updated CV(with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate former employer) addressed to the National Director to reach us on or before 1st March 2019 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.