Afriagrimark is a web and mobile -based vegetable supply marketplace for farmers, aggregators, market stalls and commercial kitchens. We facilitate faster and more efficient procurement and delivery of fresh produce from the farm to the market.
Afriagrimark is seeking to recruit a sourcing associate. The suitable candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Create awareness to farmers, aggregators and farmer groups of Afriagrimark platform and continuously update them on new developments and products.
- Recruit farmers and aggregators onto the Afriagrimark platform.
- Visit farms within their areas to ensure that accurate farmer data was collected
- Build relationships with farmers, farmer cooperative groups and other stakeholders within their areas of operations.
- Ensure timely and quality reports are done.
- Manage and resolve farmer and aggregator queries, complaints and issues
- Continously evaluate farmer needs and give timely feedback to the technical team at Afriagrimark.
- Ensure quality of produce being delivered by the farmers is as per Afriagrimark’s standards.
- The candidate should have a diploma or university degree preferably in agriculture or business management – sales and marketing
- He/She should have successfully recruited customers in the past.
- Should have basic computer skills
- Should have strong negotiating skills
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work in counties outside Nairobi – Meru, Kajiado or Narok.
Method of Application
Submit your CV to email@example.com