Space and Style Ltd is a Kenyan company that has been in operation since 2002 steadily growing to be at the forefront of supply of specialized building solutions.
It is through the strength of our products that we have become market leaders in the building industry in Kenya and the region.
Space and Style is seeking qualified Kenyan candidates for the following positions:
Sales Admin – Nanyuki
The role of a sales administrator will be to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales with daily sales administration activities.
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the role:
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above criteria send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not later than 25th January, 2020