Marketing Manager Job, Communication Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Position: Marketing Manager,
S&S are looking for a dynamically driven individual to embrace the role of the Marketing Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the overall marketing strategy that encapsulates the uniqueness of our brands and products and is consistent in meeting the company’s objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will manage the marketing team, drive brand and product growth, building lifetime relationships with our existing and future customers, ultimately translating into sustainable revenue growth.
- Differentiate, develop and execute marketing strategy and plans for our unique markets (offline and online) • Build and drive customer acquisition strategies
- Developing and executing signature S&S content, across all channels, that engages and connects our customers and consumers
- Curate, and continue to enhance guidelines for brands, engagement and experience
- Drive content generation that best suits our unique customer base and segment
- Build and own the deliverables of a dynamic and practical marketing function featuring inhouse teams or outsourced services
- Rapid execution for day-to-day marketing as well as longer term strategy
- Working creatively to optimize budget spend, reach and impact
- Drive internal systems to be a customer first company
- Actively understand, and translate customer profiling and demographics (KYC) into driving marketing impact • Establish and roll out S&S instore experiential benchmarks and goals
- Customer focused learning, deep market analytics and key insights (qualitative and quantitative) to drive current and future growth
- Abreast with new trends, communication concepts, marketing and communications mediums and ideas • Actively engage in the marketplace to learn, test, and iterate textile offerings and solutions • Aggressively research all markets to fully understand our unique customers and the ways to emotively connect with them
- Dynamic and agile individual who thrives in a rapidly evolving environment
- Deep and active experience working with Kenyan / African brands
- Passionate about engagement and experience – A conversationalist
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills (spoken / written)
- Versatile, dynamic and go-getter in ensuring success through marketing initiatives
- Proven track record in driving big picture strategies into measurable and trackable deliverables • Great at writing, storytelling and enabling positive and impactful lifetime relationships • Tech savvy / analytical and love’s numbers!
- Design thinking / eye for design and detail
- Self-driven, influencer and an inspirational people person
- Creative in everything they do – driven to think, act and execute differently
- Curious, deep and rapid learner with the ability to quickly translate learnings into execution and impact • Leading and being part of creative teams
- Bachelor’s / masters (marketing / communications / journalism)
- 4 + years’ formal experience
- Active use of OKR’s and other deliverable achieving frameworks will be a bonus • FMCG experience is a bonus
How to apply
Attach your CV, testimonials, and any other supporting information.
Send the email to email@example.com.