A State Agency in the security and administration of justice sector seeks to recruit a competent officer to fill vacant positions in its establishment.
Applicants must be Kenyan Citizens committed to delivering results and ready to work in a challenging environment and for long hours under minimum supervision.
The Agency will offer a competitive package to the successful candidates.
Clerical Officers II
The Clerical Officer II will be reporting to the Senior Administration Officer.
The overall duty is to ensure that all the records and documents are well classified and filed appropriately to the relevant files and stored for easier retrieval and access.
Specific duties include;
- Compiling statistical records;
- Sorting out letters and filing them;
- Dispatching letters and maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline cases, transfers and other related duties at the Agency.;
- Preparing payment vouchers;
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters; and
- Performing any other duties as may be required.
Qualifications and Experience:
For appointment to this grade, an applicant must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- or its approved equivalent; and
- Proficiency in computer application.
- Compliance to Chapter 6 and Article 10 of the Constitution
Note: For all the positions, the candidates must, in addition, possess the following attributes: high integrity; ability to make appropriate decisions; self-driven and motivated; professionalism; strong communication and good interpersonal skills; be a team player and have respect for diversity; have ability to maintain confidentiality; and be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates who meet the required qualifications should send their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, copies of appointment and promotional letters and other relevant testimonials, copy of National Identity Card, telephone contact, e-mail address, and names of three referees with their contacts. In addition, candidates should obtain clearance certificates from the following bodies: –
1. Higher Education Loans Board
2. Kenya Revenue Authority
3. Directorate of Criminal Investigation
4. Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
5. Credit Reference Bureau
6. Any professional body to which the candidate is a member
Clearance certificates from the above mentioned bodies are to be availed during interview by those short listed.
Applications clearly indicating the Job Title and Reference Number on both the letter and envelope should be dropped at any Daily Nation or The Standard Group offices or send to the address below so as to be received on or before 7th September 2021
P.o box 49010-00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.