A State Agency in the security and administration of justice sector seeks to recruit a competent officer to fill vacant positions in its establishment.
Applicants must be Kenyan Citizens committed to delivering results and ready to work in a challenging environment and for long hours under minimum supervision.
The Agency will offer a competitive package to the successful candidates.
Support Staff III
The Support Staff III will be reporting to the Senior Administration Officer.
The overall duty is to provide a conducive, clean and comfortable working environment for the agency.
Specific duties include;
- Undertake photocopying, binding, shredding and collecting of stationeries as assigned;
- Efficient and effective cleaning of offices, kitchen and maintenance of office grounds: preparing tea and washing utensils; and.
- Offer support services to all staff as requested.
Qualifications and Experience:
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Be holder of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education D (plain) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Must be eloquent in Kiswahili and English; and
- Compliance to Chapter 6 and Article 10 of the Constitution.
Note: For all the positions, the candidates must, in addition, possess the following attributes: high integrity; ability to make appropriate decisions; self-driven and motivated; professionalism; strong communication and good interpersonal skills; be a team player and have respect for diversity; have ability to maintain confidentiality; and be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates who meet the required qualifications should send their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, copies of appointment and promotional letters and other relevant testimonials, copy of National Identity Card, telephone contact, e-mail address, and names of three referees with their contacts. In addition, candidates should obtain clearance certificates from the following bodies: –
1. Higher Education Loans Board
2. Kenya Revenue Authority
3. Directorate of Criminal Investigation
4. Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
5. Credit Reference Bureau
6. Any professional body to which the candidate is a member
Clearance certificates from the above mentioned bodies are to be availed during interview by those short listed.
Applications clearly indicating the Job Title and Reference Number on both the letter and envelope should be dropped at any Daily Nation or The Standard Group offices or send to the address below so as to be received on or before 7th September 2021
P.o box 49010-00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.