Job Vacancy: Stationery Sales Manager
Job Purpose: Be the primary relationship holder for customers and ensuring new business is acquired from them.
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast to achieve company and individual targets;
- Identify and engage with potential new customers in assigned verticals of the market;
- Engage existing customers to ensure project and service delivery to them is per their expectations;
- Engage existing customers to explore the possibility of selling new solutions to meet their current and future needs;
- Position the organization as the key/lead technology solutions partner for the customer;
- Keep abreast with all post sale activities for the customer by working hand in hand with the implementation team;
- Expand knowledge through attending trainings and webinars provided by the Solutions Team or vendor partners;
- Undertake regular updates to description documents and ensure they are published in the appropriate manner;
- Track and report in detail to line manager on all engagement with customers and ensure all daily, weekly, monthly reports are updated in time;
- Support the Finance team on any collections efforts as and when requested;
- Propose new ideas for solutions based on market and competitor assessment and customer inquiries;
- Participate in customer events and prepare materials for the same if required; and
- Provide customer contact details and actively engage customers to attend company seminars and events.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- At least 7 years hands on experience in a sales or marketing role preferably in stationery industry;
- Possess good organizational and time management skills;
- Be articulate and able to communicate well with customers;
- Able to work with minimal supervision; and
- Be a team player with excellent collaboration skills with ability to manage, lead, direct, train and transfer knowledge to others.
- Dedication to providing great customer services.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 24th September 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title.