Service Center Associate Job, Customer Service Kenyan Jobs,
Position: Service Center Associate (Webuye)
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Tenure: Full time
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding and sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employs 100+ people around the world.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Service Center Associate will manage our Webuye Service Center. They will also be required to troubleshoot and escalate various customers’ complaints across a number of communication channels. To perform well in this role you need to have experience in working with computers with a big appetite to learn.
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Keeping records of customer interactions, comments, and complaints.
Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints within stipulated SLAs.
Communicating with customers through various channels.
Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
Monitor and report on weekly service center performance by analyzing daily customer activity.
Analyze trends to create solutions to ensure customer service needs, business goals, and objectives are met or Exceeded.
Ensure service center operational standards are adhered to
Be the lead in monitoring and maintaining the required stock levels at the service center by conducting regular stock takes and checks.
Ensuring the service center is clean and presentable to new and existing customers as maintaining the organization’s reputation is key.
Assist in sales/after sales requests placed by various customers.
Lead by providing training and development to struggling customers.
Follow up on customer issues to resolution by following the stipulated aftersales escalation process.
- Proven experience in a sales or marketing role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Strong leadership abilities and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically, plan, manage and act to achieve set outcomes
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and meet targets.
- Passion for irrigation and in-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends adaptable for SunCulture
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure, keep a cool-temper, and handle rejection gracefully.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management- both at personal and team levels
- A diploma or degree is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through this portal by August 10, 2021. Please note that SunCulture is an equal opportunity employer and we DO NOT discriminate against any sort of vertical ( Gender, Age, Height, Sexual Orientation, Race, or Condition)