Supply Chain Management Manager Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs In Kenya, IEBC Jobs,
JOB TITLE Manager, Supply Chain Management (1 Post)
LOCATION Headquarters – Nairobi
DIRECTORATE Directorate of Supply Chain Management
TERMS OF SERVICE Permanent & Pensionable
Reporting to the Director Supply Chain Manage, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for ensuring timely procurement of goods, services and works; developing and implementing policies, and administrative systems in line with budgetary allocations in the Commission.
- Initiate development of procurement policies and procedures manuals and systems;
- Coordinate development of procurement plans in liaison with Users
- Coordinate procurement of goods, works and services in the Commission;
- Oversee preparation of tender documents for procurement of goods, works and services;
- Preparation of contract documents in liaison with Users and Legal Directorate;
- Preparation and monitoring of payments to suppliers.
- Preparation periodic procurement reports;
- Coordinate development and maintenance of an asset register for the Commission;
- Coordinate disposal of stores in accordance with existing regulations;
- Enforcing of Public Procurement and Assets Disposal Act, 2015, regulations and guidelines;
- Coordinate planning and development of work-plans and budgets for department; and
- Supervising, guiding, counselling, mentoring, training and development of staff working in the department.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Procurement or Supply Chain Management or equivalent form a recognized institution;
- A Master’s degree in Procurement; Supply Chain Management or equivalent form from a recognized institution;
- A postgraduate diploma in Procurement or Supply Chain Management from a recognized institution/Professional body;
- Must be a member of a recognized professional procurement body with valid Practicing License from KISM;
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience, three (3) of which must be at management level;
- Must be conversant with the provisions of the Public Procurement & Asset Disposal Act 2015 and the related Regulations;
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a team player and possess good management and leadership skills;
- Must be computer literate and possess good analytical skills;
- Must be a person of undoubted integrity.
Shortlisted applicants shall be required to avail clearances from the following institutions as they appear for interview;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP);
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Professional bodies (where applicable) to which the applicant is a member e.g. LSK, IHRM, KISM, ICPAK, AAK, IEK etc. (where applicable) and
- Credit Reference Bureau Africa Ltd or Metropol Credit Reference Bureau.
How To Apply
Applications are strictly online. Details, including job requirements are available on the Commission website, https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcjobs
After completing online application, applicants are also required to submit hard copies of application letters, detailed CVs, academic certificates, testimonials, and ID/Passport to:
The Commission Secretary/CEO
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission,
15th floor Anniversary Towers,
P.O. Box 45371-00100,
Canvassing will lead to disqualification of any applicant.