Supply Chain Management Specialist Job, Logistics Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Main Purpose of Job
The Laboratory Supply Chain Management Specialist will be responsible for providing technical assistance to the commodity logistic office at NPHLS to enhance laboratory commodity management and decision making in support of high quality laboratory services in particular HIV testing, TB Diagnostics; Early Infant Diagnosis and Viral load access
Education & Knowledge
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in Supply chain management, BSc in Pharmacy or any related field.
- Training or certification in supply chain management or logistics will be an added advantage
- Strong computer literacy, including excel skills and ability to learn new databases.
- 4years’ experience in logistics management, warehousing or distribution operations, preferably in the public health, medical, clinical laboratory or pharmaceutical
- Demonstrated ability to work with various government institutions, counties and local partners
- Experience in providing technical assistance to the national laboratory HIV/TB program.
How To Apply
Interested?Submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualifications for the position (Not exceeding 2 pages) and an updated CV in PDF (Not exceeding 3 pages) highlighting all relevant educational and employment experience. The subject line for your email should read the ref number to email@example.com Deadline for submission: -24th September 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.