Symphony Sales Professionals Jobs in Kenya 2019
Symphony is the largest provider of IT solutions in the East & Central African region, representing premium hardware, software and service brands.
We are looking to fill the following position:
The positions requires
Sales Professionals for managing defined sets of Named Accounts and/or Territories to achieve targeted sales revenues. Extensive field work, including prospecting for new business, making
high quality sales calls, preparing effective proposals, negotiating successful closures and being responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree Holder
- Fresh Graduate or previously attached in a similar position in any leading IT company
- Possess outstanding selling, interpersonal, communication, presentation & writing skills
- Be meticulous and capable of thorough follow-up
- Knowledge of IBM solutions will be an added benefit.
- Have working knowledge of using MS Office applications
How to Apply
Highly competitive package with incentives offered to attract top industry performers.
Your application, preferably by email, indicating the position applied for, with a short covering note on your suitability, copies of your certifications and your CV (not more than 2 pages) with references, should reach the Director , not later than Friday 15h March, 2019.
Human Resource Director
Symphony Technologies Ltd,
7th Floor, Doctors Park,
3rd Parklands Ave, Parklands,