- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline or its equivalent.
- Microsoft certified solution associate (MCSA) will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Performing light programming.
- Ability to work well with teams.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Method of Application
Application letter, detailed CV, photocopies of relevant certificate and testimonials.
ALL six (6) positions must comply with chapter six of constitution.
Any attempts to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
People with special needs are encouraged to apply.
All positions advertised are for (2) years contract.
Desired skills and competencies in all positions include: strong management, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines and ICT skills.
Thika technical training institute is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from widest range of eligible candidates.
All applications to be addressed to and should have reached the office by 7th/12/2020.
Thika Technical Training Institute,
P.O Box 91-01000.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.