Tai Sacco Branch Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Tai Sacco Limited wish to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Branch Manager in one of their Branches.
Primary Responsibility: Marketing, mobilize deposits, grow branch profitability, share capital, loan portfolio and membership, reduce members dormancy, ensure members patronize ICT products, improve customer service index, minimize operational costs, ensure effective and efficient delivery of service to the customers and asset quality management.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Business growth in line with overall Societies strategic objectives
- Financial responsibility
- Branch administration to ensure operations are efficient
- Customer relationship management
- Branch corporate governance
- Management of the human resources at the Branch
- University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Entrepreneurship
- CPA Part 2 and above
- 5 years working experience in operations in a Sacco/Financial Institution
- Knowledge in ERP Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and Skills
- Analytical skills, Good presentation skills and People skills
- Strategy implementation, marketing, credit Management and customer care skills
- Extensive knowledge of SACCO operations, SASRA rules, regulations and procedures.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed CVs with three referees one of whom should be the current employer, copies of academic testimonials, current remuneration packages on or before 9th March 2019 to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TAI SACCO IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYER