Teacher Job, Latest Teaching Jobs In Kenya,
The Teachers Service Commission is declaring 6574 vacancies to replace teachers who exited service through natural attrition (5474 posts for primary schoolsand 1100 posts for secondary schools). The teachers recruited will serve on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service.
To qualify for recruitment, acandidate should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must be a holder of at least a Diploma in Education;
- Must be a registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission.
Please note that
- To qualify for appointment on permanent and pensionable terms of service, a candidate should be eligible to serve for a minimum period of ten (10) continuous years, effective from the date of first appointment as required by law;
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2020/2021 shall apply;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
- Successful candidates must not fill more than one Application for Employment Form. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Manual applications will not be accepted;
- For detailed information on available vacancies percounty/orschools, applicants are advised tovisit the TSC Website
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
NB: The Commission is also advertising 5474 vacancies for Primary and 1100 vacancies for Secondary Schools to replace teachers who exited service. Visit the Commission’s website www.tsc.go.ke for details.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply