Brookhurst International School
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 8-18 years.
We offer IGCSE education curriculum and have preparatory, secondary and A-level.
The school is located in Kajiado county Kiserian which is 20 kilometers from Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
We pursue excellence in all facets and are committed to support the learners achieve their goals. To strengthen the teaching team, we have the following vacancies.
Physics Teacher with combination of either Mathematics or business
Candidates must have a degree in education and at least 5 years teaching experience in IGCSE schools.
Must have handled examination grades and has proof of good performance in external examinations.
Learning Support Coordinator
Candidates must have a degree or masters in special education with a combination of any teaching subjects. Must have experience in coordinating learning support programs/departments.
Must be fully committed in supporting learners to improve their academic grades.
Other necessary requirements
- Must be committed individuals passionate to work with students.
- Must be result oriented and of high integrity
- Must uphold and demonstrate Christian values
- Must have a track record of performance in previous schools
- Be registered as a teacher or you are in the process of registration
- Demonstrate well spoken and written English
- Ability to use technology in delivering the content
How to Apply
Send not more than two pages of your CV and no other attachments. For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd January 2020.
If you do not hear from us by 20th January 2020 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.