Tech Founder Jobs, IT Jobs in Kenya, Engineering Jobs in Kenya, Antler Nairobi Jobs.
Are you an experienced Full-stack Developer, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, or DevOps Engineer who is ready to take the leap and become an entrepreneur?
According to a recent study from Babson, 66% of professionals want to start their own business but only a handful make the decision to quit their jobs and make this happen. At Antler, we lower the barriers to entrepreneurship by providing you not only with the necessary support to find the right co-founder, test and validate your idea and build global companies but also with funding from day one.
Antler is a startup generator and an early-stage VC. Our six-month program brings together experienced and driven professionals from diverse backgrounds to build strong teams and launch their own companies to seed round. We are present in 8 locations worldwide, we have supported 1000+ founders through our program, invested in 120+ startups, and received over 17’000 applications.
We are now looking for experienced tech professionals motivated to join the Antler Nairobi program to build tech companies within the energy, mobility and property sectors. The program starts on March 2nd, 2020.
Do you have a strong tech background? Are you a full-stack developer, data scientist, machine learning engineer, or DevOps engineers? Or are you a researcher with deep domain expertise?
We look for great tech experts who aspire to become founders of great companies.
- Technical background: you are an expert in your domain
- Grit and inner drive: We look for people who will run to the ends of the world to achieve their goals. Your resilience and ability to fail, learn and bounce back is a key determinant of success.
- Problem-solving skills: We look for those who have a unique and creative way to approach the problems they see around them.
- A clear spike: We look for individuals with a clear spike – deep expertise in their fields of work, a personality trait or a passion.
The Antler six-month program is designed to support you in finding co-founders, testing and validating ideas, and building fast-growing global startups. Selected founders get funding from day one and gain access to a top tier network of advisors and experts worldwide.
Read more about our program here: https://www.antler.co/nairobi
- The next Nairobi program will start on March 2, 2020.
- All selected individuals will receive a stipend of USD 1500 for the first phase of the program (11 weeks).
- After 11 weeks, Antler invests USD 100,000 for a 20% equity stake in each company that is selected by our investment committee.
- To cover the cost of the program, all companies invested in are required to pay a program fee of US$15,000.
Some examples of successful companies that were built as a result of Antler’s program, received pre-seed investment from Antler and have gone on to raise substantial investment are as follows:
- COGNICEPT – Cognicept steps in when robots get confused. http://cognicept.systems/
- XAILIENT – World’s fastest, smallest Computer Vision https://www.xailient.com/
- SKYQRAFT – Affordable and safe powerline inspections using drones and data – https://www.skyqraft.com/
- AIROLO – the world’s first eSIM store – https://www.airalo.com/
How To Apply
Are you ready to start your entrepreneurial journey in Nairobi?
Apply now! antler.co/nairobi
Seniority level; Mid-Senior level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Business Development Information Technology Product Management
Industries; Venture Capital & Private Equity Information Technology and Services Internet