Techsavanna Company Ltd
Job Title: Desktop End User Support
Band: Entry Level
Dept: Digital IT
Reports to: Senior Manager – IT Service Centre
Location: Nairobi, Westlands
- Administration and configuration of IT client hardware, software & IP telephony.
- Quality resolution of request fulfillment as per SLA
- Disaster Recovery and security of client desktop environment through the use of relevant tools.
- Involvement in Projects implementation on the desktop end as required.
- Documentation of work instructions for the repository and desktop Policy implementation to enhance simplicity and speed
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate inventory information on the organization’s IT Support assets for each support location.
- Improve User support delivery and liaise with other sections / departments in the delivery of support services as well as maintain good working relations between the team and all stakeholders
- Automation Innovativeness for desktop support services through the use of Machine learning and software development is a great value add to ensure realization of Safaricom Digitization agenda through trying new things, taking risks & embracing failure
- Inclusion – be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making while maintaining good customer service.
Role Requirement and Experience
- University Degree or HND in any IT related field.
- Microsoft certification: MCSA, MCP
- CISCO – CCNA
- At least two years’ experience in desktop support
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Team player
- Results oriented
- Solution Oriented
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below: firstname.lastname@example.org