Our client Total Solutions Limited is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of fiscal devices, hardware & network solutions, software development and enterprise wide solutions.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
In – House Sales Administrator
Reporting to the Sales Admin – Team Leader, the In – House Sales Administrator will be responsible for revenue generation and quality customer service, efficient handling of sales orders and dealing with customer queries.
- Receive customer enquiries and respond to them effectively and in a timely manner.
- Identify client needs, share quotation for the requirements and follow up on them.
- Follow up with clients on pending quotations
- Contact customers to resolve any queries or obtain information and maintain good client relations.
- Processing customer orders in liaison with procurement personnel and follow up to ensure delivery of the orders.
- Gather the necessary information and resources to participate in the available tenders and pre-qualifications, submit bid and follow up on tenders and pre-qualifications.
- Generation of weekly sales and incidences reports.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor / Diploma in Information Technology or related course
- At least 2 years work experience in customer service or sales with IT background
- Excellent communication skills – be able to communicate effectively within the team as well as with others in the company
- Customer focus – recognise both internal and external customer’s needs and balances available resources and skills to strive to exceed them.
- Problem solving skills – be able to break down problems into their essential elements, stay focused on the issue, formulate and assess alternatives
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading ‘IN – HOUSE SALES ADMINISTRATOR’ by 9th April 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.