Peoplelink Consultants Ltd is a consultancy services company incorporated under the laws of Kenya.
Training Content Development
- Develop high-quality content for new courses based on clients’ needs and market trends
- Plan and prioritize course content revisions
- Assess, monitor, and manage course content quality
- Gather clients’ training expectations for customization of the courses
- Monitor and provide feedback on the quality of ongoing training
- Carry out post-training evaluation with the participants
- Plan the training logistics
- Provides market insight and subject matter knowledge to better assess industry trends and respond to customer needs.
- Research and scout for new business opportunities
- Develop proposals and quotations for clients
- Managing clients’ logistics
Qualifications and Skills.
- Degree in M&E, Project Management, Statistics, or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience developing innovative curriculum, learning paths, and learning solutions
- Excellent and demonstrated experience in training courses content development
- Experience in organizing events such as seminars, workshops, or conferences both physical and virtual.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills especially MS office tools.
- Experience with teleconferencing platforms such as Zoom, Teams, google meets, etc.
- Excellent business development skills including development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, to multi-task, and prioritize.
- Efficient and organized with good attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 5 July. 2022