Job Title: Training Business Development Manager
Salary: 120K – 150K plus commission
Our client is a leading training institution providing high quality professional and academic training with emphasis on knowledge development and application of emerging socio-economic solutions.
They seek to hire a well-experienced, self-driven and result-oriented Business Development Manager to grow its business portfolio in HR Training and consultancy services
- Prepare, implement and manage the institution’s annual training and consultancy budget.
- Liaise with the Finance Department for optimal pricing of training programs.
- Analyze market trends in order to forecast, demand plan and take advantage of potential opportunities.
- Carry out aggressive marketing activities in order to increase demand for the institution’s training programmes.
- Formulate route-to-market strategies to increase geographical penetration and reach.
- Develop, execute and evaluate business plans in line with the commercial calendar.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to facilitate timely collections in line with trade agreements.
- Support the Head of Programs in research and development of new products/programs.
- Prepare technical and financial proposals for both HR training and consultancy assignments in response to tenders or requests for proposals.
- Develop and implement branding and marketing materials to enhance visibility.
- Develop and measure the sales force through regular appraisals.
- Coordinate the execution of HR training and consultancy assignments in liaison with other relevant departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related course. Specialization in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Experience in design and development of training programs.
- Experience in preparing bids for HR consultancy assignments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Training Business Development Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 24th January 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted