Youth Polytechnic Instructors Job, County Government Kenya Jobs April,
YOUTH POLYTECHNIC INSTRUCTOR  (CPSB–12/11) JG ‘G/H’ – THIRTY FIVE (35) POSTS Advert No. 52/2021/2022
- This is the entry and training grade for the youth polytechnic instructor’s cadre. An officer at this level will entail work under the guidance of a senior youth polytechnic instructor.
- Theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization
- Preparing and maintain schemes of work, lesson notes
- Trainee records, teaching and learning materials
- Carrying out trainee’s assessment
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment
- Conducting co-curricular activities, maintaining trainees ‘discipline and
- Guiding and counselling trainees
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Diploma or Craft Module II in any of the following disciplines:
- Electrical and electrical engineering, Seven (7) Posts
- Automotive engineering, Four (4) Posts
- Building Technology, Seven (7) Posts
- Hairdressing and beauty therapy, Three (3) Posts
- Fashion design and textile technology, Four (4) Posts
- Metal processing technology, Three (3) Posts
- Carpentry & Joinery, One (1) Post
- Masonry, Two (2) Posts
- Information Communication Technology Three (3) Posts
- Agriculture and One (1) Post
- Diploma in Technical Education or Instructor training Certificate from KTTC;
- Certificate in computer applications from recognized institution; and
- Experience lasting not less than two (2) years
How to Apply
- A duly filled CPSB. 1 (2020) form, written application, CV, copies of certificates, testimonials and National Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side, the position being applied for.
- All applications MUST be received on or before 13 May 2022 by 5.00 p.m.
- Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity Employer, Persons with disability, marginalized and minorities are also encouraged to apply.
- ONLY applicants who meet ALL the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST present their original Academic and Professional Certificates during the interview.
- ONLY successful candidates will be required to avail the following documents:
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Clearance from Criminal Investigations Department:
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB):
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Office located next to Kenya Red Cross near St. Anthony Boys High School – Kitale.
TRANS NZOIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 4210 – 30200