Administrative Assistant Job, Latest Administration Vacancies In Kenya 2022,
Reporting to :
- Head of Human Resource and QMS
Job Specifications :
- Minimum of a Diploma in Front Office Management/Public Relation/ Customer care
- Minimum One year experience in comparable position/roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Adept in Technology – proficiency in google drive
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
Job Summary :
- Welcome visitors, understanding their needs and taking appropriate action to ensure excellent customer service
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate internal clientele
- Provide basic and accurate information; in person or on the telephone and answer or refer inquiries.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the reception area, meeting areas, offices and general welfare facilities.
- Ensure all dispensers in reception, office and boardroom areas are all full and refreshments are available for scheduled meetings.
- Maintain office and kitchen supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies to ensure supplies are available and organised at all times.
- Update calendars, schedule meetings, boardroom booking and organise refreshments if need be for specific meetings.
- Develop and maintain robust administrative systems on records management and office supplies
- Work with relevant stakeholders to plan and execute local, regional and international travel and accommodation arrangements for staff and visitors including visas and work permits, etc
- Coordinate and oversee the administrative function and any outsourced services of the organisation including management of the office premises, facilities and all office supplies, equipment and property and ensure safety in the workplace and provision of working tools.
- Ensure business permits are renewed and displayed as required
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, letter writing and minute writing for HODs as may be requested.
- Develop and maintain filing and document control systems for letters, contracts etc for support departments.
How to Apply
Deadline for submission of CVs will be 5th December 2022, interviews will be done on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.