Job Title: General Manager – Vehicle Tracking Company
Gross Salary: 150k plus incentives based on performance
Our client is a medium sized tracking company that provides cost-effective and efficient gps tracking and fleet management solutions.
They seek to hire a General Manager to oversee daily business activities and increase sales as per strategic plans of the company.
- Supervise, coordinate and oversee the daily operations and activities of the company.
- Oversee sales and marketing activities to achieve corporate revenue goals.
- Determine staffing requirements and participate in the recruitment of qualified and competent staff, staff appraisal, training and disciplinary.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Enforce company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that the company complies with government regulations and licensing.
- Convene and chair meetings from time to time to discuss matters of concern with regard to performance, conduct and facilities.
- Ensure that annual budget, leave schedule, duty rosters and other requirements are prepared.
- Write and submit monthly and annual reports to the Managing Director.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business Management / Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- 3 – 5 years’ of experience in a similar role
- Experience in a Vehicle tracking company will be an added advantage
- Must have excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager – Vehicle Tracking Company) to email@example.com before 22nd January 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.