Waitrons Job Vacancies in Kenya 2019
A well-established restaurant with specialization in pizzas, pastas and salads is currently seeking qualified waitrons to join its team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare the restaurant for service.
- Greet guests at assigned tables and ensure that each guest has been explained to the available menu
- Take orders from the customers and put through orders for preparation
- Collect orders when prepared and serve to guests
- Collect all dirty cutlery and crockery from the table once guests have completed their meal
- Offer desserts and coffee to guests
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Ensure that all items received by the guests are charged for
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- Applicants must be well conversant with a wide range of Italian and continental cuisines
- Must Applicants should have some formal training in food and beverage Service
- have served as a waiter within the hotel/ restaurant set up especially within an Italian set up
- Should have superior food and beverage knowledge.
- Must have a strong work ethic,
- Must have exceptional communication skills and great customer service skills
- Should have a positive, punctual, and professional approach
- Excellent attention to detail, immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality, and a winning smile
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “WAITRON” being the subject of the email, with detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: We do not charge any fees for recruitment.